12.30.2010

:: let there be white

In honor of the snow we still have on the ground I've collected some white lovelies that could fill my home with snowy white year round.


Love this coral lamp by Horchow.


Tea anyone? A cute tea time inspired lamp by Anthropologie.



Now this....is just plain fun by ZGALLERIE.


Need a hand? How about some interesting hand bookends by Plasticland.




I've got to get my hands on this one....
I love this twig hat/coat rack also by ZGALLERIE.


So what do you think?

Could you add any of these finds to your decor?


:: peace, love & hugs ::
Carrie
Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Smashing my Love! I could use a few of these items for sure.~Cheers Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carrie,
    I love these photos, especially the chandelier and the teacup lamp! Perfect white collection!
    I wish you and yours a very joyous New Year!
    Sincerely,
    Melinda

    ReplyDelete
  3. That chandelier is gorgeous. I guess you could use it by the sea or in the snow!
    Happy New Year (almost) :o)
    Angex

    ReplyDelete
  4. That umbrella stand is witty and wonderful. I was stopping by because I wanted to wish you a happy new year and thank you for being a follower of my blog. It means a lot to me. Thank you. May your new year be filled with laughter, more joy than sorrow, peace, and wisdom. Blessings to you. Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing your lovely faces & reading your sweet comments. Thanks for taking the time to visit me : ) * I do my best to respond by e-mail, if I miss you please forgive me. peace & love * Carrie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...