12.17.2010

:: vintage bottle brush trees

My second vintage holiday crush is on these fabulous bottle brush trees.  They are so precious and whimsical...I've just got to have some. I so love these vintage cuties they are going on my list of things to be on the lookout for when I'm out thrifting. These of course are ready for you to purchase if you are so inclined, just click on the link below the picture and off you go the the lovely etsy shop from whence they came.

        















Thank you all for the sweet comments on my ER drama. Miss "P" is doing great and that scare is behind us...whew. I hope once again that this post finds you all in good health. Now I'm off to get ready for a craft show tomorrow... I'm never quite ready for these things. Wish me luck, I'll be up bright and early tomorrow morning... 4am to be exact { uggh } did I ever mention I don't do mornings?

:: peace :: love :: hugs ::
Carrie



Pin It

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful images!!!
    Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck, i know what you mean i don't do mornings as well.

    greetings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiufl Carrie. I love love the pink. I love mornings. Its the afternoon I get tired or just need to walk .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck the craft show. Those trees in pink are adorable! Hugs, Liz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything is so pretty! I love all love the sparkles and pink. So festive!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great finds! Those bottle brush trees are really pretty! I have been thinking of trying my hand at bleaching and dying some of my own then glitzing them up, but those are sooooo cute.
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks everyone. Texas Daisy, that sounds like fun, I just saw a tutorial on how to do exactly that...let me know how they turn out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Carrie, I love the whimsical pink and creamy whites with the mercury glass ornaments!! gorgeous, my dear!
    have a lovely weekend-before-christmas weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this mod retro theme ;) Totally up my alley
    XOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. You could try bleaching and dying some of your own with RIT dye. hey can be brought at Michaels or Joanns because the vintage ones are not easy to find. If you don't have vintage ornaments, you could try buying some miniature ones and hot gluing them on. I have found the trees vary in quality though. The ones at Michaels in the miniature Christmas house section come in multipacks and are pretty good quality.

    ReplyDelete
  11. love your style! the trees and your displays,
    WONDERFUL!


    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are so beautiful! Who knew that something so simple could look this fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing your lovely faces & reading your sweet comments. Thanks for taking the time to visit me : ) * I do my best to respond by e-mail, if I miss you please forgive me. peace & love * Carrie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...