11.07.2011

:: my vintage birdcage & twigs


Happy Monday friends.

I'm happy because as you can see by the photo above, the sun is a shinin' here.

Last week was a little rough, because of the rain and gloom,

but this Monday is the perfect day to get caught up around here.


I just realized that I told you I was going to share some of my goodies from the Country Living Fair,

but that I never did, so here's a peek at a few of my new favorite decor pieces.


I found these amazing porcelain twigs, *swoon* I really am in love with them.

I simply tied them with a ribbon that came on another purchase and I think they are so lovely.


Of course I love my birdcage too,

I found so many great things that it's hard to say which is my true favorite....

these are just a few of my new things.


Here they are together on my trunk in the keeping room.




My favorite thing about this little birdcage besides her lovely curves,

is the rusty turquoise bottom, and the mustard yellow bird trapeze inside.

She's missing a few doors so she can no longer house a birdie,

but she's a great place to display some of my herb clippings.



I finally got around to planting some of my clippings yesterday,

so maybe tomorrow I'll share with you where I've put them for the winter.

Hope you are having a wonderful Monday where you are.

{peace, love & hugs}
Carrie









Pin It

4 comments:

  1. You know I love the birdcage. That's a given. But oh, Carrie... those porcelain twigs!!! NEAT!

    XO,

    Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, so awesome. We have a birdcage hanging on the eve near our front door, but there's nothing in it! I love these darling little vases. Thanks for the inspiration!

    PS - I love your style, and practically repin everything you do on Pinterest :) Fan!

    Kristina
    Something 2 Write About

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carrie, absolutely lovely! I hit the follow button and it showed that I've been happily following you all this time :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing your lovely faces & reading your sweet comments. Thanks for taking the time to visit me : ) * I do my best to respond by e-mail, if I miss you please forgive me. peace & love * Carrie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...